GET THE GLAM
Hi, I’m Douglas, the BV Concierge! Whether you need directions, shopping advice, gift cards, your prezzies gift wrapped, help carrying your parcels to the car, restaurant reservations, or, you want to schedule an appointment (personal shopper consultation/haircut/manicure/massage), I (or anyone else from the Guest Services team) am here to help! You can find us at the Concierge desk (located under the bling-y chandeliers in our Lobby).
Ever wish you had your own personal stylist? Well, now you do!
BV’s personal shoppers can help with whatever your shopping need. Whether you need a gown for next week’s charity ball, a suit that will land you the job (and the corner office) or advice in terms of what to wear for your body type, these fashionistas would be glad to help. (They’ll even do all your Christmas shopping for you so be sure to file that little nugget away for later!)
BV’s personal shoppers are available every Wednesday for two hour consultations. That means, appointments are limited (like the size 7s at Davids!). While a $50 fee applies, you’ll get that back in the form of a BV gift card at the end of your appointment.
To book an appointment, please call 416.226.0404.
Shoes, handbags, bling . . . let them choose their vice!
Searching for the gift that will elicit the desired “oohs” and “ahhs”? Well, remember, if it’s haute, it’s here so why not give a Bayview Village gift card so that whether fashionista, shoe fanatic, Martha Stewart protégé, jewel drooler or beauty product addict . . . you’ll be covered.
Gift Cards may be purchased at the Concierge desk, located by Shoppers Drug Mart, during regular Centre hours. They are available in any denomination from $20 to $500 and can be used at participating BV retailers. For more information, please contact our Concierge at 416.226.0404.
Want to reward your employees? Please contact us. We’d be happy to help you win “Boss Of The Year”.
Check Your Balance
Not sure if you have enough for those Louboutins? You can check your card balance anytime, either online at www.getmybalance.com or by calling 1.800.755.8608.
Gift Card Expiry
Don’t hold onto that gift card for too long! A $2.50 fee (plus applicable taxes) will be deducted each month from your gift card starting 16 months after the activation date. But here’s a little secret: Contact Store Financial at 1.800.755.8608 in month 15 and they’ll extend the expiry date to 19 months!
Lost Gift Cards
Oh no! Losing a BV gift card is akin to finding out that the Manolos you’ve been eyeing are sold out (you should’ve bought them the first time you laid eyes on them!). Not to worry, you can replace your lost gift card by going to the Concierge desk. Simply bring in your original gift card purchase receipt, a retailer receipt where you paid using your gift card, or the gift card number itself (if you can remember it!) and we will replace your gift card. The fee for replacing your lost or stolen card is $5.
Gift Card Refund Policy
BV gift cards are not redeemable for cash, not useable to obtain credit, to pay on a credit account, for “card not present” or preauthorized transactions or for tips. They are also non-refundable. But really, who would want to refund a gift card when you could indulge in a pair of Jimmy Choos! In the case of returning retailer purchases, refunds are subject to the individual retailer’s return policy. Have more questions? See the card agreement for more details or visit www.getmybalance.com for full usage terms and conditions.
Tips Before You Shop
- Check your balance
- Review the list of participating stores by calling the BV Concierge
- Notify the sales associate at the counter that you will be using a Bayview Village gift card before they ring in your purchase.
- Once you’ve made a purchase, your store receipt will indicate the balance you have left on your gift card. Remember, you can always check your balance online at www.getmybalance.com or by calling 1.800.755.8608
- Visa or Mastercard
Don’t know your glue gun from your stapler? No worries, our Guest Services team has gift wrapping skills that Martha Stewart would approve of. Not only can you take all the credit, you can help a fabulous cause at the same time. Just bring your prezzie to the Concierge desk . . . with a $5 per gift donation, we’ll do our thing, while Ovarian Cancer Canada does its thing!
Psssst . . . in case you weren’t aware, Ovarian Cancer Canada (OCC) is a registered Canadian charity with a mission to overcome ovarian cancer. OCC provides leadership by: supporting women living with the disease and their families, raising awareness in the general public and with health care professions, funding research to develop early detection techniques, improved treatment and ultimately—a cure.
We love valet parking! Soooooo luxurious. Plus, gets us inside faster which is important because you never, ever know . . . the last pair of Jimmy Choos could be on the line. Look for the vehicle drop off area, just outside of Pusateri’s.
Fashionistas need not only the latest and greatest shoes, but also the latest and hautest updates! That’s why it’s so important to have remote Internet access. Not to worry, we have you covered! Please see the BV Concierge for more details.
We have a limited supply of strollers and wheelchairs if you need them! Please see the BV Concierge for more details.
Bow WOW: BV’s Pet Policy
Bayview Village welcomes dogs of any size providing they are well behaved. In order for us to continue to welcome our furry friends, the following rules must be abided by. Failure to do so could mean that your pet is no longer welcome, or worse, that we are forced to stop allowing dogs at BV altogether.
1. Please ensure that Snoopy does not confuse any part of our lovely Centre for his lavatory. The restrooms for our furry friends are located outside. Should an accident happen, please clean up after your pet.
2. For obvious reasons (potential for damage, hygienic reasons, customer allergies), Rover and his furry counterparts are not permitted on any of the furniture.
3. Shhhhhhhh! Shopping takes concentration. If for some reason your BFF feels like barking, whimpering, etc., please take him/her outside so that your fellow customers may shop ‘til they drop in peace.
4. Fluffy must be on a leash or in her haute doggy stroller at all times.
5. While those new Manolos are obviously distracting, please do not leave Fido unattended . . . even for just a moment.
6. As per Toronto Public Health Bylaw 562/90 Section 60, Peanut is not permitted in any of our food establishments including any restaurant patio/seating area. Guide dogs of course, are the exception to the rule!
Complimentary treats are also available.
Take Your Vitamins!
Be fabulously ready for your busy lifestyle.READ ON
Comfy and chic cottage wear for your weekend getaway!READ ON